Welcome to The House on the Rock blog, where you will find information about current and upcoming events at The House on the Rock Attraction. Become a follower to keep up-to-date on happenings at The House on the Rock!

The House on the Rock Attraction Event Blog

The House on the Rock Attraction Event Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lots of Tickets Still Available!

Are you guys looking for suggestions for the live music on Saturday, or do you already have someone in mind? I know an awesome band that's from Madison who'd probably be perfect. As a bonus I know they're geeks & huge Neil Gaiman fans. If you want the info I can send you their contact info and links to their music.


We've been getting a few questions about the band that will be performing at the gathering. If you know any local or regional bands that would be suitable, send the information to thehouseontherockblog@gmail.com

I'm so excited about this event. Can you tell us how many tickets are being sold? I'm sure you have space for lots of folks, but I hope it won't be *too* crowded. Also, will Neil be signing/selling books?

I wish I could afford to buy a ticket now! I'm afraid that by the time I can afford it later this summer it will be completely sold out. :(


The plan is that there will be books available, and Neil will be signing books.

We've been getting a lot of inquiries about the number of tickets left--not to worry, there are PLENTY of event tickets left. In addition, area accommodations are still available, so if you didn't get a Resort or Inn package, you're still in luck.

Finally, if you have any questions about your reservations you have already made, please contact the Inn or Resort.

--HOTR

No comments: